Friday, February 5, 2010

Mice keep getting into my RV, what can I do?

How can I prevent this? Is there something that I can do so that they don't come into the RV? I don't want to set up mouse traps just in case one of my kids go in there. I'd rather stop the mice from getting in in the first place. Please help!!Mice keep getting into my RV, what can I do?
Mice have a natural aversion to mint, and will generally avoid it so plant it around your home.........





Or used the new style victor snap traps made of plastic. Simply put some peanut butter on the inside and squeeze the back to set it. Then when you catch a mouse squeeze it again to open it. Never touched a bloody mouse since...





Sprinkle peppermint oil on cotton balls and place them in the areas where the rodents are coming in...Mice keep getting into my RV, what can I do?
For what it is worth. Mice dont like the smell of mint.
Try cleaning it out once in a while.


They are likely looking for food.
glue traps worked 4 me in my car...only problem was the yelling...honest...mice cry when stuck and then you have to kill them...ug
moth balls, fill in the holes take the food out of it put some rat poison and hide it.

No comments:

Post a Comment