Sunday, February 7, 2010

Can Mice and Gerbils live together?

That's the question. I would like to get both pets, and ideally I would like them to live happily together. However I don't know if they will get along. I already have two pet rats and I KNOW the rats won't play nice with either mice or gerbils. So I was wondering if they would get along.Can Mice and Gerbils live together?
Absolutely not. The gerbils will eventually kill the mice. Get them a separate habitat.Can Mice and Gerbils live together?
No. You should never house different species of rodents together. It just doesn't work out. If you'd like to get a pair of gerbils and house them separately from the mice, then that'd be fine. You shouldn't try to force them to live together. You may just end up with a bloody fight and serious injuries or even death in your pets.
No its different species,





and the gerbils would eventually kill the mice, or mortally wound them





Or maybe even vice versa.


Im not quite sure.


I wouldn't recommend it.
Of course not. Don't house different species together.
no they won't, plus they need completely different diets.

No comments:

Post a Comment