Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What simple experiments involved white mice can i do?

i am supposed to conduct a biology experiment in 3 weeks time and was given 6 white mice as one of my materials.





what experiments do you think i should conduct so I can get an A for my class?What simple experiments involved white mice can i do?
Leave the mice alone; that's inhumane, cruel and pointless!





If I was you I'd refuse to do such an experiment, shame on you.What simple experiments involved white mice can i do?
You could prove Koch's Postulates.





This is where you prove that a disease is caused by a pathogen by taking some fluid from an infected mouse mouse and culturing the bacterium. Then injecting it into another mouse which then develops the symptoms of the disease. Etc... I'm sure you will have heard of this one.





But just to keep the BioEthics clean, hows about you build a maze and teach it to follow a chunk of cheese to find its way out ay?

No comments:

Post a Comment