Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Why are mice being test objects so much?

For a long time, I have always wondered why mice are always the ones who are tested the most? Like, is there something about them?





Please help me, I would appreciate it a lot! Thank you! ^_^Why are mice being test objects so much?
They breed many, fast.


Easy to dispose of once dead.


Not very expensive (go to pet store where they sell them for live snake food and view prices)


Not many people care about mice. (well I dont... got bitten by one when walking in feild when I was ten and had to get LOADS of rabies shots for a month.)Why are mice being test objects so much?
They reproduce very fast so it doesn't take much time to do a study on how something effects several generations.
because they are one of the most overpopulated animal on the earth.
they reproduce quickly.





it is not as easy to get emotionally attached to a mice as say a dog or cat or monkey





i;m sure there's more then that, too
Mice are vermin.So they are expendable.It is only that some daft humans want to keep mice. But then I'm daft to, because I love dogs, and they get experimented on to. Scientists don't think animals have souls. But the scientist doesn't either.Hopefully one day they will stop this terrible practice,and all us animals can live in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment