Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Does shed snake skin have nutrients or risks for mice?

yesterday I was giving my mice some wanted attention, when my white mouse found a piece of snake skin on my floor, she picked it up and sat on my chest eating it, I took it away from her, but I don't know if it's dangerous for her or beneficial. She ingested very little if any.Does shed snake skin have nutrients or risks for mice?
Snake skin is made from the same substance claws %26amp; fingernails are made from. It's totally harmless to mice, unless it's firmly stuck to a snake who views the mouse as a potential meal.Does shed snake skin have nutrients or risks for mice?
It's not dangerous or nutritious. It'll have basically no effect on the mouse at all.





But that is kind of cute in a.. weird way! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment