Friday, February 12, 2010

What page in ';Of Mice and Men'; by John Stienbeck can I find a quote/passage representing symbolism?

I can name a few events but I dont remember what page they were primarily on. I'm doing a project after having read the book.





Also what exactly is Auditory and Visual Imagery? Thanks in advance!





P.S. The book was great!What page in ';Of Mice and Men'; by John Stienbeck can I find a quote/passage representing symbolism?
first of all, it depends on what version of the book you have.not all page numbers will be exactly the same.


second of all, symbolism representing what?


visual imagery would be steinbeck going into depth about what something looks like (he definitely likes to do that)


auditory: i'm guessing it would be imagery that doesn't pertain to the sight sense?


i really forget. sorry, i haven't read the book in about a yearWhat page in ';Of Mice and Men'; by John Stienbeck can I find a quote/passage representing symbolism?
This link may help you out, in writing down what I lack the time to:





http://www.shmoop.com/of-mice-and-men/sy鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment