Friday, February 12, 2010

What animal leaves dead mice remains at front door steps?

and I don't own a cat, so what could it be?What animal leaves dead mice remains at front door steps?
the stray cats are most likely doing it!!What animal leaves dead mice remains at front door steps?
hmm...good question. I was going to say a cat...if you don't own a cat, maybe it's a neighbor's? I used to have a cat and when she thought she'd ';impress me'; she'd leave a dead mouse in the doorway of my patio. lol









an owl.


or someone else's cat.


probly just an owl thats been dropping them on ur porch as he feasts above it. lol.


owls r kool but u dont c them often anymore. ever hear a ';hoo hoo';?


that should tell u.
your neighbour's cat.


It might be weasel because weasels are also enemy of mice/rat.
somebody else's cat!
A cat even if it is not yours
cat
  • big hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment