Friday, February 12, 2010

I feed my mice cat food to feed my snakes?

i have a colony of 1m 2f but had more that i fed my snakes. i feed them dry cat food and they are about 5-7 weeks of age but not too sure. i had them together for a month and still no breeding. could it be that my mice don't breed because of the food or what could it be? I feed my mice cat food to feed my snakes?
Some commercial rodent breeders try to save money by feeding their colonies cat or dog food. Their mice are not as healthy as those that are fed the proper diet.


Both Purina and Mazuri make high-quality rodent chows.I feed my mice cat food to feed my snakes?
A quality rodent food is necessary to the good health,and in turn, the good breeding of your mice. If you're going to breed for snake food, you are going to want animals that are healthy so that they provide the most nutrition for the animal you're feeding them too. Cutting corners is going to affect not only the mice, but the snake as well. Invest in proper food.

No comments:

Post a Comment