Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Can someone help me with the book Of Mice and Men?

If you read it then can you help me out with something. I'm making a scrapbook based on George and Lennie's friendship. I only need like 7-10 pages. I wanna be able to put pictures and wording that reps it. I wanted to know if anyone has ideas on what I should use %26amp;%26amp; its symbol.


----Can you list like 10 or more different things that happened in the book that bases off there friendship %26amp; a type of picture I can use.


---------By the way don鈥檛 tell me to read it because I already read it.


------------I just need some help!!! Please help me.





I have these:


George is always telling Lennie they will get their own little piece of land and live together and no one will bother them. You could use a little farm picture with a rabbit hutch. (Dreams)


George kills Lennie to save him from a worse fate. The image would be a gun, naturally. (Best for a friend)


When Lennie has a dead mouse in his pocket and he begins to copy George. (they can play around yet George is understanding)Can someone help me with the book Of Mice and Men?
I think your ideas so far are great.


They also talked about the farm having a stove.


They buck barley so maybe pictures of barley, pitchforks.


A mouse and maybe a piece of satin ribbon because Lennie liked soft thing. Maybe a piece of the red dress he tore off that girl when they ran away.


They shared a can of beans by the fire.


They walked everywhere together, so maybe photos of worn out shoes.


Aunt Clara?


The working papers they got from the company (I forget the name of it) they got them jobs at the ranch.


This is a lot to do 7-10 pages on just THEIR friendship.
  • big hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment