Friday, February 5, 2010

How do get rid of the mice?!!?

I have 3 dogs, and a cat in my house, yet I just discovered I have mice!! I also have 4 and 5 year old children. How do I get rid of the mice without worrying about hurting my pets or kids?How do get rid of the mice?!!?
If you dont want to hurt the mice either and are brave enough to set them free afterwards you can get something like a kebab wooden stick bend it in the middle and slide a piece of cheese onto it, place it on a baking tray in like a upright triangle way with a deeper tin tray over the top, you have to set it correctly so when the mouse eats the cheese the deep tray falls on top of it trapping it underneath, you can then set it free.How do get rid of the mice?!!?
I would place a carefully placed TRAP in an inaccessible place where neither of the four-legs nor kiddos can reach.

No comments:

Post a Comment